RSD & You

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You know I've been a terrible owner of this website these following months.  I've been going through a divorce so I've locked myself in my room and put myself from everybody which is totally the opposite from what I've told you guys to do.  Remember guys you can live w/ RSD or you can Die w/ RSD it is totally your choice.  I have gone back to school and I have 4.0 except my english class which kicking my butt. 
We'll be gone soon so have a wonderful life and I love each and every one of you.

Take care and if you need me my email is blueberry1999@hotmail.com

Thank you all for being so very loyal!!!

Sincerely,

Patches

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If You Are Considering Suicide, Please read this  (Read 6096 times)

Informational

• Applaud: 5
If You Are Considering Suicide, Please read this
« on: June 14, 2011, 04:02:19 »

Did you know that RSD/CRPS is also called the suicide disease?

We truly understand that the pain is so bad you just want to die, you may feel all alone (you are not!) You may pray for God to take you and are considering suicide because he has not taken you to heaven. 

We know and understand that you just want to get a break... relief from the pain and from the loneliness. 

You CAN live with the life altering changes that go with it even if it seems so far away.

There is hope..... don't give up.....click on the link below.

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

If you have RSD come back and chat with us.  We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our support group is here to help you, we all have feelings that are difficult to cope & deal with and often we have found that the truely difficult ones (what you are feeling right now) pass in time with  the help from others that feel or felt the same way, and our medical professionals.

Together we can get through the pain, the ups and downs, fret no more!

Learn how much better it is Living with CRPS/RSD, NOT Dying with CRPS/RSD can be!!!
"Living with CRPS/RSD, Not Dying with CRPS/RSD." ;D

Informational

• Applaud: 5
Re: If You Are Considering Suicide, Please read this
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:05:04 »

It is really important to read this site if you have the feeling in your heart to injure yourself in any way!!!

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/   

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 14:50:01 by Rainbow »
"Living with CRPS/RSD, Not Dying with CRPS/RSD." ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up